I had NEVER heard the term “Soulmate Workout.” before i started this journey 2 years ago. Have you? This is the workout that you love, gets you great results, you enjoy doing, and will come back to over and over because you know it’ll always do right by you.
Most people, even those who don’t enjoy exercise, have at least one workout they consider “tolerable”. You might even be one of those lucky people who almost enjoys exercise. Many people feel like exercise has to be a chore. They know they should do something..so, they find an old VHS they have that has been sitting on the shelf, stick it in..do it maybe once and then it goes back to the shelf. Like anything else..its hard to do something you don't enjoy! That’s not the way to go. There are so many options for getting in shape these days that finding a workout style, or program that you love is possible.
If you don’t love exercise, it just means you haven’t yet met your soul-mate workout. Finding "that workout" is invaluable to your lifelong fitness success.
My close friend never worked out a day in her life. She tried a spin class and immediately fell in love. She took classes all the time, and actually woke up early to attend them. She was so great at it that the owner of the company asked her to teach classes. For me, CIZE is my soulmate workout. I was a cheerleader in high school and have always loved dancing. So, this was really a no brainer for me!
HOW YOU’LL KNOW YOU’VE FOUND IT.
– Your soul-mate workout makes you feel you can do anything, it challenges you to never be complacent and makes you feel alive!
– When doing a soul-mate workout, you are surprised by how it doesn't "feel"like a workout.
– Your soul-mate workout feels like it took no time at all.
– You can’t help but endlessly talk about your soul-mate workout.
– You look forward to your next workout.
- You’re really good at it, or have the desire to be really good at it.
- When you try other workouts, you always come back to it
HOW CAN YOU FIND YOUR SOULMATE WORKOUT?
If you’d like to check out beachbody fitness programs on your search for a soulmate, get in touch with me.
(See below for an example of a happy face when doing my soul-mate workout ;-) )
Im a 44 year old Mom taking charge of her health and who's passionate about helping you live your healthiest, happiest life.